Inspired by Numptie, who got this from Will (after all, it is a meme thing), here are the results for my birthday:
1. 1653 – English Interregnum: The Protectorate – Oliver Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland.
2. 1925 – A regular broadcasting service was instituted in Ceylon.
3. 1997 – The Pokémon episode Electric Soldier Porygon triggers attacks of photosensitive epilepsy in hundreds of Japanese children.
1. 1917 – Sir Arthur C. Clarke, British writer
2. 1952 – Joel Garner, West Indian test cricketer
1. 1921 – Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer (b. 1835)
Now you can try it. Go to Wikipedia, type in your birth date (but not year e.g. 25 Dec), then list three events that happened on your birthday, two important birthdays and one interesting death; then post this in your blog.